no items to display
Sweet Potato Chia Snack
- 1 single serve of Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla
- 60g chia seeds
- 300ml coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 large sweet potato
- 60ml maple syrup
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Handful of pecan nuts
- Mix chia seeds with 250ml coconut milk and put in fridge for at least 4 hours (better overnight).
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Pierce the sweet potato a few times with a fork, then place on a baking tray and bake for about 60 minutes until tender and just beginning to caramelise.
- Remove from oven, then scoop out potato’s insides.
- Mix sweet potato with remaining coconut milk (50ml), Complete Vanilla by Juice PLUS+, maple syrup, coconut oil and cinnamon until smooth.
- You can keep the mix in the fridge until you want to eat it.
- To assemble, just layer chia mixture and sweet potato mixture in glass.
- Finally garnish with nuts, and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.